Wednesday, November 02, 2005

This won't be long as I'm up in the morning at 4.30am. Then flight back to UK.
I am glad to be going home. I so miss the family and church families. I have enjoyed tremendous hospitality whilst away (latterly with Chris and Sarah from Ambasssador church here in HK in their lovely appartment- thx guys). But there's nothing quite like home. No Christian fellowship quite like that which I am privileged to share in TCH. See you soon guys.

A good day yesterday as I trekked off to the New Territories to spend some time with returnee 'YQ' at his university. A stunningly beautiful spot. I was able to introduce him to Christians on the campus, where there is quite a lot of gospel activity. Pray he'll make time to link up with them.
Lovely time today with dear bro and sis Dave & Catriona. Had Starbucks, lunch and KFC, prayer, cool chats about our relationship with God and each other, even went to 1/3 of Cat's lecture on Human Rights in China. But fell asleep!

Soon be in the air, then Dubai, then Birmingham then...beloved Sheffield. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either!