Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Blessings from the East!

An extract from a beauty of an email from our returnees in Shanghai- "W & L". We feel helpless in many ways to be able to strengthen them (PTL for email and Skype) but are so excited to see God keeping his children and growing them.


Hi Andy

Thank our Lord!

I learned a lot in the past weeks from suffering, and I can even noticed my big progress in my spiritual life, although I still make many mistakes. When I reviewed my past life in Shanghai, i found that i was also blessed with love. He is very kind and patient to teach me with so wise methods. Now, I am desperated to pass this love to others in troubles. I am pleading His Mercy to let me be used in good ways. I still weak, but I am preparing for being used. Once I am ready, I am sure that i will have this honour.

love

W & L

The picture is a calligraphy that "W" painted for me when we first met, before he was saved.
Translated it says: "Keep preaching the gospel Andy".


No comments: